The Center for Neurosciences delivers a full range of adult neurological services, treating conditions including stroke, dementia, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, headache, peripheral nerve and muscle disorders and Parkinson’s disease.
Our specialists are Southern Arizona’s leaders in Adult Neurology.
- We have established a comprehensive Epilepsy Center to aid in the precise diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy.
- Partnering with many of Tucson’s local hospitals, we offer an extraordinary continuum of stroke care that begins in the emergency room and continues in the outpatient setting.
- Many of our physicians are fellowship trained in neurophysiology and we offer the full range of electroneurodiagnostic services.
- Our Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Center provides comprehensive, collaborative care to our MS patients.
- Our physicians use Botox injections to treat nerve disorders such as blepharospasm (an abnormal twitch of the eyelid) and cervical dystonia (a movement disorder of the neck muscles).
- We are expert in the diagnosis and treatment of memory disorders.
Our eight Adult Neurologists collaborate closely with our other specialists to ensure that each patient receives the most innovative treatment available for their condition.
Our team specializes in identifying the causes of neurological conditions and finding effective treatments. We work with our patients to ensure they have access to the newest experimental treatments either through our inhouse clinical trial program or through other trials in the area.